Control Works is an authorized reseller of software packages for programming press brakes off-line using a standard desktop PC. Metalix MBend and Cybelec are leading developers of software for press brakes, their software functions complement each other perfectly.
MBend is an application for programming and simulating CNC press brakes, thereby maximizing production resources.
It loads an existing drawing, suggests the tools and backstops to use, calculates the bending sequence,and produces the NC program.
MBend works with all press brake makes and models and with any controller.
- Automated features => faster design-to-production times
- Offline programming => minimal machine down-time
- Collision-less bend sequences => reduced stock wastage
- Production-ready bend sequences => fewer experts required on-hand
- Easy switching between machine configurations for shop-floor production optimization => better production planning
- Collision Detection => avoidance of costly errors
- Integration with other Metalix products: cncKad and MetalixUnfolder => improved fabrication quality
- Enhanced productivity, intuitive workflow for ease of use, accessible tool library for quick tool additions, and user-independent machine configuration => better use of your resources
- Directly transfers parts from SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, and AutoNest® Invertor®, as a 3D model or as a 2D DXF file
- Imports and unfolds IGES and STEP 3D parts
- Allows bend sequence selection with collisiond etection
- Enables automatic and manual tool selection based on material, machine and tool properties
- Allows automatic fingerstop positioning with graphic controll of all axes
- Runs 3D bending simulation with collision detection
- Generates NC programs directly to the machine control, in native controller format (Delem, Cybelec, Amada, etc.)
- Creates detailed manufacturing reports
Is a desktop version of the Cybelec control software that gives the user the option of creating and checking new programs on a PC prior to sending the information to the machine control.
DXF Files can be imported using the optional CYCAD module.
Programming more complex parts in this way will increase efficiency by reducing set-up time of the machine.
Call us today to set up a demonstration (630) 444-1942