MBend is an application for programming and simulating CNC press brakes, thereby maximizing production resources.
It loads an existing drawing, suggests the tools and backstops to use, calculates the bending sequence,and produces the NC program.
MBend works with all press brake makes and models and with any controller.
- Automated features => faster design-to-production times
- Offline programming => minimal machine down-time
- Collision-less bend sequences => reduced stock wastage
- Production-ready bend sequences => fewer experts required on-hand
- Easy switching between machine configurations for shop-floor production optimization => better production planning
- Collision Detection => avoidance of costly errors
- Integration with other Metalix products: cncKadand MetalixUnfolder => improved fabrication quality
- Enhanced productivity, intuitive workflow for ease of use, accessible tool library for quick tool additions, and user-independent machine configuration => better use of your resources
- Directly transfers parts from SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, and AutoNest® Invertor®, as a 3D model or as a 2D DXF file
- Imports and unfolds IGES and STEP 3D parts
- Allows bend sequence selection with collisiond etection
- Enables automatic and manual tool selection based on material, machine and tool properties
- Allows automatic fingerstop positioning with graphic controll of all axes
- Runs 3D bending simulation with collision detection
- Generates NC programs directly to the machine control, in native controller format (Delem, Cybelec, Amada, etc.)
- Creates detailed manufacturing reports
Call us to arrange an online demonstration (630) 444-1942